Powered by Blogger.

Friday 25 November 2011

How To Activate Blockbuster Movie Pass

Do you know that you can now get BlockBuster Movie Pass with DISH Network packages? Oh yeah! You can actually get access to thousands of movies online and stream them on your TV by clicking a button on the remote.

However, streaming to TV can only be achieved via some compatible DISH Network receiver DVRs like the VIP 922, 622, 722 or 722k receiver. Your receiver should also support high definition programming. After purchasing DISH Network package, you have to manually activate the BlockBuster Movie Pass. Want to know the way to do it? Read on:-

  • First you will need to set up an online account at the DISH Network official website. Create an online ID and password. This will be used to manage your DVD queue and for streaming movies online.
  • To stream movies you will have to visit Dish Online and login with the same ID and password. You will get a huge list of shows and movies that are available to you. Click on any unlocked content and watch it directly on your laptop or computer.
  • To stream the movies on your television just press the ‘DVR’ on the remote and then go to ‘Blockbuster Movie Pass.’ You will be presented with the titles that can be streamed on your television.
  • To manage your DVD queue log on to the DISH Network website. Login with your ID and password and then choose ‘Manage my queue’ in the Blockbuster Movie Pass section. Add movie titles to your list by clicking on the ‘Get it’ box under the appropriate title. DVDs will be sent to you within 1-2 business days depending upon their availability.
So, enjoy great movies with DISH Network. To order DISH Network, call us at 888-643-6428!!!

Artigos Relacionados

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great information! This article will really help a lot of customers, I'm sure! I've had the Blockbuster Movie Pass since it came out in October, since I already subscribe and work with DISH Network, and must say I really do enjoy it! The part of it that I probably use the most would be the online streaming through DISHOnline.com. I'm usually away on business or travel, so it's made it extremely easy for me to keep up with all my favorite shows on my computer anywhere my travels take me! It's even better because I can even schedule shows to record straight to my DVR from that website and even rent movies for the kids while I'm away. It's definitely one of the greatest features of the Blockbuster Movie Pass and is even a great benefit to non-DISH customers since they can also watch a bunch of free content! I know I love it! :)

15 December 2011 at 18:47

Post a Comment